Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Brother's Birthday !

One of my brothers had a birthday this past week and he turned 50 !! That only means that I am next (and last) of the siblings to reach this age in about 14 months. So I had to be fairly careful in making cards for his occasion. Payback is inevitable..... I don't think I did too bad...

This is from me. I recently started heat embossing and just love it. My only problem is to remember to prep the paper so those little unwanted specks won't stick. So I gave him the card with some little black specks on it, but photo shopped it before I uploaded it on here.
I cut out the letters and numbers using my Cricut, stamped the numbers with versa mark and embossed. I ran them through the Xyron and attached them to the card. The designs were all stamped on the card and embossed as well.

Next is a card that I made for my parents to give to my him....I was playing around with ideas and I saw this little car, then remembered a sentiment that I had that would go perfectly with it....so I put it all together...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment